"You Judgin' Me Dawg, Please You Shop at The Mall"-The Cool Kids

Yesterday, I went to Northland Mall, the ghettoest (is that a word?) mall in Detroit to pick up some custom Blazers from my favorite person this week Cappy. I saw all types of random people in there doing random things.

I was so bored waiting that I took a pic of my shoe.

I love my Stab's!!!!





Then some crazy old man was speed walking with ankle and wrist weights. I tried to get a pic but he was walking too fast.




There were your usual bad a$$ kids running around until their parents made them sit their lil behinds down.




I even saw a deacon walk by in a light green blazer and baby blue slacks.




When I was starting to believe that the coonery was going to overtake me, Cappy came in like the Matrix and saved me!


Ahhhhh!!!!!






Finished product:






Here's a better pic i stole off his website:




If yall wanna holla at him for anything custom, here's his site:

http://www.myspace.com/elcappycustomz


Peace!!

5 people love me:

Anonymous said...

Those kicks are SWEETTTTTTT...I've always wondered (I'm probably the only one lol) what type of design Nikes would do for HEELS...just my thoughts though :)
Amen to and @ Northland Mall...I call them "Hoodratville" or "Hoodrats INC" either one fits. I went to Jerpers ONCE (with family) The food court is decent...I like A&W's but that's about it. The clothes/boutiques are kind of cute...DON'T lemme get started lol, on the ONES that need "guideness" lol...*sigh* I'm not gon say lol...I'm really not lol...YOU know the few though lol. One store is located by Marshall Fields and the other ONE is pink---with handmade clothes...I'm done lol.

Anonymous said...

Also LOL@ LeBrons video clip on the site of your blog...I LOVE that...I think he and Sahq should do a skit together lol..that would be funny lol :) And Shaq recently thought he was going to start HIS own chapter like "Ice T VS Soulja Boy" beef with Kobe...*shacking my head* lol.

i.can't.complain. said...

just had a convo yesterday w/a pal of mine about "norff-land"

lol

we said we were gonna go and pick up some short-sets and headbands at hott-stuff

or hott-stuff 2

we hadn't decided yet

seriously, why is that "mall" still open...

-1-

Dre' Leon said...

nice stabs! one of my fav running shoes.

i like ur blog too! i appreciate your comments and reading mine.

i'll add you to my blog roll...

ur pics are funny esp. the one of the guy speed walking..lol...

. said...

those shoes are so fresh!!!!

i love how every city has its "ghetto" mall.
its the craziest shit to me.

i love seeing older people with the shoes with weights on them. its funny how they all seem to be in some big, huge rush.

 

My Friends

HTML Hit Counters Web Site Hit Counter