Man I Miss My Dawgs!

I'm dedicating this post to people I am missing right now. Some may be in another state or have passed on, but nonetheless they are all missed.

First is my bestie Sam,



I met her in my first year of college, and we have been close ever since. Due to family issues, she left Detroit for Cali where she is from. Ever since, I know that I have supposed to make at least 3 trips there but funds are really tight and i can't really afford a $400 ticket, so if yall got the hookup for ya girl, hit me up!!!! So hopefully some time this year I'll get a chance to see her.

Also, RIP to my big cuz DuShawn. He passed away from a disease that I really don't remember the name of, but what I do know is that the medicine prescribed by the doctors caused him to have two heart attacks. I'm just happy to know that he is at peace and no longer in pain.

Last but not least, Happy Birthday to Tupac Shakur, a life taken from us thru a sensless act of violence. May your legend continue to live on

0 people love me:

 

My Friends

HTML Hit Counters Web Site Hit Counter