Allow Me To ReIntroduce Myself My Name Is.......

I noticed that I don't talk much about me on here. I'm not really sure if anyone actually reads this, but to those who do here's a breakdown of who I am!!!

Dis me! (Im Da One Wit Da Pout)




I'm a 20 year old student at Wayne State University in Detroit, MI. Currently, Iwork as a Computer Tech for the school, plus interning for a local radio show/marketing company/a whole bunch of other stuff in one. I also intern for the HOTTEST sneaker shop in da D!!! Bob's Classic Kicks!!!!!!




I know, right?


I love sneakers! It has became a very expensive habit, and since I'm not getting paid that much from the school or at all from the internships, I haven't been able to get any in awhile. So, if y'all got the hookup on any Women's Stabs, Blazers or anything Grade School, holla at ya girl!!!!!



My favorite pair of shoe. If you ever meet me, I will probably have these on!






I plan on being something serious hopefully in the next 5 years. I would either want to be a sales genius, a marketing genius, a radio personality on some type of show (analog or satellite, or live out my dream and become a singer. Either way I will be a force to be reckoned with!!!



So hopefully I gave you guys a lil more insight into who I am, and why I'm so nutty! Y'all keep reading, and I'mma do my best to keep bringing yall interesting stuff to read about!

Peace!!!!

3 people love me:

Tuesdai Noelle said...

Hi
First and foremost those shoes (kicks) are CUTE. Though I don't wear "kicks" period...it's just NOT my style and probably wouldn't look that "cute" on me (you wearing them though lol) like it does on you...I barely can get in the door with tennis shoes. I wear heels ALL of the time, for HEIGHT lol...and I'm just use to only wearing heels, a BAD habit to develop..serioulsy lol. Also, Congrads @ the local internship @ the radio station---GON HEAD gurl :) I'm 26, and I'm a designer/ collage artist amongst most of my talents :)
http://anothergoodthought.blogspot.com
http://designsbytuesdai.com
Peace :)

. said...

well its nice to meet you and i plan to be around your blog a lot.

Cruz said...

I'm Cruz, I also suffer with a depleting wallet due to my sneaker obsession. I feel your pain. I might have to check out Bob's spot next time i'm in the D.

 

My Friends

HTML Hit Counters Web Site Hit Counter