Nike Dunk High WMNS - Octagon Collection



Via Hypebeast. I wear a size 8 if anyone was wondering........

8 people love me:

i.can't.complain. said...

is that king james in that gold body suit to the left of your blog?

if so, lmfao

hot shoes, babe

-1-

ShardonaySays said...

why...yes it is sweetie!

Muze said...

hahaha @ that lebron clip.

these shoes are cute. and i'm not even a fan of sneakers.

Meanshots22 said...

this blog is soo dope. i c u like nike blazers just like me. u should come to my blog and give me some tips on how to make it better. its www.meanshots22.blogspot.com

12kyle said...

i saw rasheed wallace in a pair of these in all white. ole skool. gotta love it!

12kyle said...

just read your profile...i see that we are fans of Slum Village, Little Brother and the one of the greatest producers in hip hop...Jay Dilla

i like you already! LOL

. said...

i am in awe of your taste in shoes and music!
'take on me' is one of my favorite tracks and i love that cover.

Cruz said...

uh oh...do we have a sneakerhead in the house?

 

My Friends

HTML Hit Counters Web Site Hit Counter