Throwback Song of the Day-Brandyw/ Wanye Morris-Brokenhearted

This song reminds me of my childhood and how much I didn't really understand what they were talking about but I thought it was dope!!!!!!!!!

2 people love me:

Tuesdai Noelle said...

One of my favorite SONGS by surprising ONE of my favorite artist---Brandy does have her moments when you're looking @ her like "Ughhhhhh come on nah, don't be like that for real". But this song is so colorful in it's personality...I LOVE the greatest hits also :) Cool pick :)

Sboucher said...

Awww my god..i love this song. Have not heard it in the longest...it brings back old memories. I especially love Wayne Morris..his voice is soooo beautiful. He's suppose to be on the upcoming Left Eye "Eye Legacy" album, releasing on January 27, 2009. Can't wait to hear his vocals!

 

My Friends

HTML Hit Counters Web Site Hit Counter