Well, Since Taryn Did It.......

One Of My Fav Bloggers Taryn B. did it so I figured I'll do it too.

And I'm Tagging:
Muze
Luxury
-1-



The Rules:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into mosaic maker.

1. What is your first name? Shardonay
2. What is your favorite food? Fried Chicken
3. What high school did you go to? Ecorse High School
4. What is your favorite color? Pink
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Black Thought
6. Favorite drink? Sunkist
7. Dream vacation? Turks and Caicos
8. Favorite dessert? Coldstones Banana Split Decision
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Singer
10. What do you love most in life? Singing
11. One Word to describe you. Nerd
12. Your flickr name. Dont Got One, PhotoBucket all day!

7 people love me:

Muze said...

well that's pretty cool.

we'll see how mine comes out first.

hahahaha.

hope all is well chica.

oh, and isn't Black Thought such hotness? geesh.

love the new profile pic btw.

Ticia said...

I love PINK too -

i.can't.complain. said...

hey lady

i don't do the tags but ill answer the questions i remember

i love sunkist too

graduated from the academy of michigan, h.s.

dream vacay is venice italy.

i dunno what i want to be when i grow up.

i don't remember the other questions

oh, yeah. favorite foods- home-made turkey and stuffing (with sweet potato pie and pound cake after)

-1-

Taryn said...

tagging is cool beans aint it?

SoulOnIce said...

Thanks for the kind words recently, lady. I appreciate it. It was just...one of those nights. Everyone has 'em, but it's all good now...I think :-)

Anonymous said...

I did mine tooooo =D

Eb the Celeb said...

I went to turks & caicos in september 2006... it is absolutely gorgeous... I gotta get back there sometimes next year..

they were building so many resorts when I was there so I know it looks totally differently

definitely hit up Club Med if you do go.

 

My Friends

HTML Hit Counters Web Site Hit Counter