Random Photo Post #1

I'm so nervous! Tomorrow is the day is sing to the world!!! I have been practing like crazy, which is why i haven't posted in awhile but I do have tons of photos to show u all!

My Handy Dandy Backpack (I take it everywhere I go, even the clubs)



This Cutie Pie I Saw On The Bus (I Wanted To Talk To Him, But I Was Too Shy :( )




Everytime I Try And Get On This Particular Bus Route and This Guy Is Waiting With Me, The Bus is always at LEAST an hour late. I dedcided to take another one this day





The View Of DownTown Detroit Outside My Intern Window





What I Don't Wanna Be in 20 Years: 40 and Broke




L8R!!!!

6 people love me:

arychtexas said...

i hope you do the dang thang and i hated riding the city bus b/c they either 2late or 2 packed! especially with gas like it is everybody tryn RIDE THE BUS

Anonymous said...

"What I Don't Wanna Be in 20 Years: 40 and Broke"

I hear that. You seem ambitious enough though, to not let that happen. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Good Luckk!
Lol I love taking the train with the same people.

Rebecca V. O'Neal said...

he's all over the interwebz and he doesn't even know it! lol

ShardonaySays said...

i know right lol

A.M. said...

gosh darn. U should have talked to the guy. You're right he is cute.

& girl, no body wants to be 40 and broke in 20 yrs...not a good look :)

Good luck with everything.

 

My Friends

HTML Hit Counters Web Site Hit Counter