One Week Away!!!!!!!

The open mic is exactly one week away from today, and I am already nervous!!!! I got down the songs I wanna sing , and I have been rehearsing alot.

Also, I got so may pics to show u guys but my phone isn't syncing with the computer, and it takes forever to email them one by one. So when i get everything up, yall will be the first to see!

3 people love me:

James Tubman said...

i am proud of you rockcity

and i know you are going to do great

cant wait to see you sing

dont forget the pics baby

arychtexas said...

o cry when you sing and bring out that emotion! lol but good luck BREAK A LEG!~

Meanshots22 said...

i hope u post a vid of u singing. i luv when people express their talent. it inspires me sooo much.

 

My Friends

HTML Hit Counters Web Site Hit Counter