If You Really Loved Me......

You would buy this for my new apartment.









And this song been stuck in my head! Mr. Malik is probably the wackest MC alive, but dont act like you didnt know his verse word for word.

7 people love me:

Muze said...

omg. why is that like, the dopest thing i've seen in a looonnnng time.

maaan. hotness.

a dope, artsy loft, a few smartly placed framed artworks, a sweet rug, and that sofa.

heaven.

lol.

Anonymous said...

But that sofa!!!!!, it's very NICEEEEE and has a classy look to it, I LOVE the fact that it splits up into 4 different parts...niceeeee. I adore sofa, chairs, clocks, AND unique lamps...I'm so jealous lol, that you found that sofa before me though lol :)

ShardonaySays said...

u can help me design my place den!

Unknown said...

That sofa is too cute mann. I only gotta deal with a dorm room for one more semester [well hopefully].....then after that...its still gonna be all handed down furniture ha.

One Man’s Opinion said...

Okay, I am not a interior design person. And could careless about fasion, but I gotta, gotta have that damn sectional. That damn thing is the coolest, and I love my leather set.

"Young People Fucking" I love it for the title alone. LOL. The clip was interesting, but I long for black people in it. Oh well, I guess you can't have it all.

Taryn said...

now thats the kind of furniture that I'm into..!!

Anonymous said...

The couch is so cute =] Its like a puzzle.

 

My Friends

HTML Hit Counters Web Site Hit Counter