Well I Have Decided What I Wanna Do......

I'm not gonna take the vocal lessons cuz right now I ain't got the guap...period.

BUT

I will be freelancing doing warm ups and things of that nature until I can come up with it.

AND

In a month, I plan on singing at an open mic here in Detroit. I only will do one song so that should be plenty of time for me to get myself ready. I wanna thank you all for the encouraging words, and if any of y'all are in the area, the support would be appreciated.

11 people love me:

12kyle said...

Good luck! Much props to you for wanting to take lessons. There are a slew of "studio singers" out there who could use a lesson or 3. LOL

The Pew View said...

Baby that eye opening on your page scared the mess out of me. You can't be doing that to old peoples. Don't you know we gots weak bladders? Well good for you baby. You get up on that microphone and sang like Mahlia Jackson baby. Let me know if you want me and Mabel to pray before you sang. Take care now.

Signed
Ruthie Ann

Taryn said...

what a great talent you have

Samson said...

just as long as you dont abandon your dreams...

A.M. said...

HAve a blast...and if U get someone to record it...you should totally post it on your blog!!! :)

arychtexas said...

whew open mike is scary just dig deep and sing like some body hurt ya feelings!

OG, The Original Glamazon said...

Wow! Sounds super exciting, you are actually really taking steps towards a dream. Having a plan and all that, go on girl!

First time here, but I will be back!

-OG

The Real Mother Hen said...

Good luck!
And maybe will see you on American Idol one day and vote for ya.

James Tubman said...

that's right sweetheart

don't do it till you ready

Shortypop said...

Why did I just find my TWIN?! Bump that open mic you'll freak it. Now lets take over madison garden!

Shortypop said...

Ummm square**

 

My Friends

HTML Hit Counters Web Site Hit Counter