Random Thoughts #2 (Very Embarrasing)

if i could eat popeye's chicken everyday, i would be the happiest person on earth

i can sing circles around most female singers out right now, but u would never know cuz im too shy

i have been on a wedding kick for the past three weeks.

i dont wanna get married but i will find a poor schmuck who's willing to let me do what i want

when im home alone, im always scared that the saw guy is gon come get me

i got a thing for pudgy dudes

i almost went to the air force but my grandma didnt want me to go so i didnt

i was so into the backstreet boys/nsync era and i still am

i avoid conflict at all costs

im embarrassed by the last couple of folk who broke my heart

i own dresses i just dont wear them

im very into fashion and different designers like oscar de la renta and herve leger

i had a full ride to howard but i lost it tryna go to the air force

i dont like taking pictures at all

i like white boys

im always hungry

4 people love me:

dessex said...

i hate taking pictures too!

ShardonaySays said...

i knew we were related

Anonymous said...

This was funny can definitely relate to the popeye's chicken! I love their biscuits...

Muze said...

lmao at popeyes.

i thought you were going to conquer the shyness and do the dang thing singing!?

LMAO at the saw guy coming to get you.

what's wrong with pictures?

 

My Friends

HTML Hit Counters Web Site Hit Counter