50 Reasons To Have Sex Pt 3

This is the third installment of my quest to find the reason why men have sex. Now this list was created by two men with none of my input, and doesn't neccisarily reflect the views of me, ShardonaySays.Blogspot.com, or any of its affiliates. But I still find it hilarious. Here are PART 1 & PART 2.

21. Luck

22. Religious Reasons

23. Playin' The Odds

24. Because She's Alive

25. She's Pregnant

26. She's On Birth Control

27. She's A Freak

28. It's Sex.

29. Procrastination

30. Money

1 people love me:

Dre' Leon said...

lol @ 24. i know some ppl like that...lol...

you what i just realized that i didn't have your blog in my google reader! i'm trippin...added it got some catch up reading i gotta do...

and in case i didn't tell you...your animated pics are hilarious...lol...

 

My Friends

HTML Hit Counters Web Site Hit Counter