Random Rant Post #1

- Is there something wrong with being insecure?

- I feel like at 21 I'm no where in my life that I feel i should be

- Im also scared that God's plan for me will take me somewhere i dont wanna go

- i hate my hair its too much

- being in a bar full of white people drunk make me uncomfortable

- i need a successful relationship with a person, just one, before i die

- i dont know if i ever will be able to be a singer

- thank god im not pregnant

- is it too much to ask for just a piece of your time

- i am in extreme pain right now but im at work

- and about this job, am i stuck here forever

- i feel like a brat when i look at this list and realize so many others have been thru worst

4 people love me:

dessex said...

Yes thank God you are not pregger.

1/3 said...

I felt the same way at 21..im 22 still feel like that at times. You'll figure it we are still young:-)

I worry about God's plan for me too...but u cant question it when u get called on u know?

wow...this list sounds like something I could have wrote...well except a few lines.

everything will work out. you'll see:-)

Eb the Celeb said...

dont feel like a brat... we all have our challenges and the depths of them are different... but cheers to NOT being preggars... that's enough to make all the rest of the problems seems like not so much

Dre' Leon said...

your suppose to feel this way at 21...trust me...

looking back i've realized that i have grown so much since then (21 yrs old) life will do that...enjoy being 21 while you can...but realize that you will have to grow up eventually...

and although i don't even know you, i'm glad your not pregnant too...

 

My Friends

HTML Hit Counters Web Site Hit Counter