After You've Done All You Can, You Just Stand: Donnie McClurken-Stand

Man, this Thanksgiving was very interesting. I don't talk too much about my family other than my sisters, becuz of the feelings that it erupts in me. But right now, I honestly don't know what to do.

I got a 16 year old sister who wants to be an adult. I also have a ten year old sister who is so misunderstood to the point where she doesnt't feel welcomed in her own home. And a mother who after almost 22 years of motherhood still hasn't gotten the hang of it at all.

I try my best to keep it all together while keeping my sanity, but it seems like an impossible task. So is it selfish of me to choose me?

I'm not the most mentally stable role model for them, but the only thing I know to do is stand for them. Even if they don't want me to.

0 people love me:

 

My Friends

HTML Hit Counters Web Site Hit Counter