I Put On For......

I saw on someone's blog a list of things they "put on" for like the Young Jeezy song, and it made me think about what my list would be and I'm interested in what some of u put on for. So I'm gonna tag a couple of people to it, and see what u guys come up with!

I'm tagging:
Taryn B.
Kid.A
Karrie B.
Muze

I PUT ON FOR:
My City (of course!)Not the best pic but I took it



My Sisters

Shanice, 16 (Dis one the reason I'm getting my CCW)


Robyn, will be ten on the 24th(The Most Important Person In My Life Right Now)


My Music!



My Blog!!!!

All Those Who Blogging!!!!

All Y'all Who Out Here Following Your Dreams!!!!

My Struggling college students

Those who been taking care of themselves since the teenage years

My sneakers!!!

I'm running out of stuff, so I'll update as I think of it!


PS. Soon as I can find my USB cord, I'm gonna tell u guys about Nashville cuz you have to see the pics to believe!

6 people love me:

Zay The Gr3at said...

it took me a while to get back at u i apologize...! how r u tho

arychtexas said...

i wanna see them nash picz

The Aesthetic Leo said...

I wonder who came up w/ this great idea for 'Putting On.' LOL. But I'm glad you posted it up, and I'm also glad you're putting on for Detroit, even though that pic is terrible! LOL.

ShardonaySays said...

@zay...ive been good!

@arych... be patient!!!

@one....ok! i got it from u! and dont be hatin on my pic

The Aesthetic Leo said...

BTW, I'm still waiting on you to update your blogroll. I mean, lol, you ARE putting on for Detroit, right? LOL.

ShardonaySays said...

ok lol

 

My Friends

HTML Hit Counters Web Site Hit Counter