I Gotta Make A Couple Of ShoutOuts!

K, mah bloggin twin has created a shirt that she's selling on her blog ShortyPop. They are super dope!!!! Click on the pic to check her out, and get a shirt or two!!!



Also, the sneaker store I intern for has been nominated for Best Men's Shoe Store. We are currently in second place, but we are behind 16%!!!! I need all of y'all help to make us number 1! You do have to register for the site, but we really need the exposure. Just click on the button to vote!!!!!!



L8R!!!!



***UPDATE 8/15/2008****

WE ARE NOW ONLY BEHIND BY 9%!!!! THANKS YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND KEEP VOTING!!!!!!

3 people love me:

i.can't.complain. said...

happy almost friday !

-1-

Manakins PR and Promotional Marketing Firm said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Aesthetic Leo said...

I'm definitely voting for you guys. I'm a first time reader and now a loyal one too; added you to the blog roll. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!

 

My Friends

HTML Hit Counters Web Site Hit Counter