My Week So Far(Extremely Random so Excuse Me Please).....

~I've really been tryna do this music shit, but it's starting to get on my nerves. Why do R&B producers charge so much for beats? What happened to showing love to us struggling artists? Damn! lol

~Still aint found a good man yet. There is a couple of candidates for the title of Mr. Right Now, so I guess thats all I can ask for.

~That damn Young Money song is stuck in my head and no matter what else I listen to, it wont go away

~Obviously she don't get the hint if she still sending lil slick shit over the internet, or maybe u aint said nothing to her bout it. I wonder which one it is. Hmm...

~Still looking for an affordable apartment in the Midtown-Downtown Detroit area. If i dont find one soon, then its back to Ecorse

~I Want These


~I haven't had Popeye's Chicken since you bought me some, and I'm really fiendin for it

~I finished my scarf. It's kinda jacked but I love it!!!

1 people love me:

sammi c - the california dream said...

ii miss you nizzle!! i finally got a blog. woo hoo. show love

 

My Friends

HTML Hit Counters Web Site Hit Counter