OMG! My First Post!



Danity Kane Loves Lipstick Ent. Parties!


HTML Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counter

Hey everyone. Thanks so much for coming through and actually reading my blog. Aww I feel so loved. Well, right now I can say that I got the name copyrighted (no stealin my ish bishes) and i'ts LLC'ed(look it up). So, for the moment we are looking for sponsors and clients.

Please don't get my company mixed up with anything that pertains to the surge of ghetto hoodrat parties that has been surfacing in the Detroit social scene. I don't "THROW" parties. I get hired by an individual or group to put together an event. I'm a party planner. I document my earnings so I don't get in trouble with the IRS. Me and you are totally different people.


So in other news, I have been asked by a club to set up a college night. I can't say what club because one I don't wanna jinx myself and two I don't want none of you hunrgy negroes trying to steal my spot. So be on the lookout. That's it for today. Please enjoy this song that has been in my head for weeks.

Please Leave Comments! Any criticism will help the site get better!

RIP BIG We always love Big Poppa





0 people love me:

 

My Friends

HTML Hit Counters Web Site Hit Counter